Do you want to achieve glowing skin? Look no further than hyaluronic serums. With so many options available, it can be hard to know where to start. But fear not, we’ve compiled a list of the top six hyaluronic serums that are sure to leave you with glowing, hydrated skin.
1. The Ordinary Hyaluronic Acid 2% + B5 Serum ($8.90) is an affordable serum packed with hyaluronic acid, vitamin B5, and amino acids to hydrate and plump your skin.
2. Drunk Elephant B-Hydra Intensive Hydration Serum ($49.00) contains pineapple ceramide and provitamin B5 for long-lasting hydration. Plus, it’s fragrance-free and perfect for sensitive skin.
3. Vichy Minéral 89 Hyaluronic Acid Booster ($22.49) gives skin a boost of hydration and a strengthened skin barrier with 89% hyaluronic acid and Vichy’s signature mineralizing water.
4. Neutrogena Hydro Boost Hydrating Serum ($28.99) is another affordable option that’s lightweight and oil-free, making it ideal for oily skin.
5. SkinCeuticals Hydrating B5 Gel ($90.00) is made with hyaluronic acid and vitamin B5. This serum soothes and hydrates your skin without clogging your pores.
6. La Roche-Posay Hyalu B5 Hyaluronic Acid Serum ($39.99) is a powerhouse serum with two types of hyaluronic acid and vitamin B5 to hydrate and repair your skin’s barrier.